On Sunday, March 22nd – Mass will be live streamed on our parish Facebook page at 11:30AM in English and 1:30PM in Spanish. Be sure to login to watch and join us for Mass.
Effective March 19, 2020
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic and at the directive of Archbishop Wenski, effective tomorrow Thursday, March 19th and until further notice, all public Masses and other liturgical events throughout the Archdiocese of Miami are suspended (this includes St. Andrew Parish).
- The church and the Eucharistic Adoration Chapel will be closed.
- The parish office will be closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Please regularly visit the parish website for the most current information. Updates will also be announced via the parish app and social media.
As announced previously:
• All parish group meetings (held on or off campus) are cancelled as of Monday, March 16th and until further notice.
• Saint Andrew Catholic School will close as of Tuesday, March 17th and until further notice. The school has devised a program for on-line coursework.
• Religious Education classes are canceled until further notice. Parents will be provided with online resources.
• Confirmation will not be celebrated on March 21st. A new date for the conferral of the Sacrament of Confirmation will be scheduled and announced at a later date.
• The Lenten Missions (March 23-25 in Spanish and March 30-April in English) have been cancelled.
• Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion will suspend visits to the home-bound and elderly.
• Priests will continue to be available for the Anointing of the Sick.
For guidance on speaking to children about the virus, you can visit:
Miami’s own “Good News Book Fair” is offering a special virtual online book fair for the Archdiocese of Miami with 20% off for you to get resources now while everyone is home together and for later for Easter