Dear Saint Andrew Religious Education Families:
Thank you for allowing us to collaborate with you on your child’s faith formation. We are committed to providing an environment that will enable our students to learn, experience, and grow as members of the Catholic faith and Disciples of Christ.
We are looking forward to continuing to serve you and your family this coming year.
Returning Student Registration Form: Our classes tend to fill up quickly so we ask that you return the form for the 2022-2023 school year by May 31, 2022. Students will be assigned in a class based on space and availability.
You may return the form to the religious education office open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. You may bring it to the parish office or send it by mail to 9950 NW 29th St. Coral Springs, FL. 33065.
- $130.00 per family if registered & contributing parishioners of Saint Andrew.
- $250.00 per family for non-parish and non-contributing Saint Andrew Parish
*Registration and contribution verification will be done according to the envelope number.
- An upfront payment of $130.00 or $250.00 is due and appreciated at the time of registration.
- Should you need to make payment arrangements, do not hesitate to contact me the religious education office at 954-905-6324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If paying by check, make it payable to Saint Andrew Catholic Church.
- If paying with a credit card, please request the form at the Religious Education Office.
- If paying online, please go to the parish website at: https://www.standrewparish.org/2022-2023-tuition-payment-for-returning-students/
Start of Religious Education Classes:
We look forward to seeing you at Mass during the summer. We will mail a letter indicating the class placement and schedules by the first weeks of September. Classes will start in late September 2022. Please keep the Faith formation staff in your prayers, and be assured that we are also praying for you and your family.