Thank you for allowing us to collaborate with you in the faith formation of your child. “Parents have the unique responsibility for the education of their children; they are the first educators, or catechists. They catechize primarily by their witness of their Christian lives and for their love for the faith. When children are baptized, parents accept the responsibility to raise their children in the practice of the faith…”
(National Directory for Catechesis 234-235)
At Saint Andrew Religious Education program we are committed to help you foster your children’s faith, and to assist you in your role as catechist by providing an environment that will allow your children to learn, experience and grow as members of the Catholic Faith and disciples of Jesus.
Saint Andrew Religious Education Program offers the following Catechetical/Faith Formation classes:
- Systematic Religious Education for students in Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Sacramental Preparation for Reconciliation and Eucharist
- Sacramental Preparation for Confirmation
- Sacramental preparation for Baptism for children ages 7 to 17. If the student is not baptized, he/she will be place in a first year sacrament formation class.
The First Communion Program begins in 1st grade, though most students enroll in 1st and 2nd Grades, we can prepare students at any grade level. It’s never too late! The confirmation program begins in 7th grade.
- The Archdiocese of Miami Sacramental Guidelines state that: young people, who have been baptized as infants, should be catechized for the reception of any sacrament for a period of at least two consecutive years.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION ONLY:
Online Registration for 2022-2023 is now open for new students.
- Please submit a copy of the child’s baptismal certificate. If the child is going to Confirmation, please submit a copy of the First Communion Certificate.
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM ONLY:
Our classes tend to fill up quickly so we ask that you return the form for the 2022-2023 school year by May 31, 2022. Students will be assigned in a class based on space and availability.
- You may return the form to the religious education office open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. You may bring it to the parish office or send it by mail to 9950 NW 29th St. Coral Springs, FL. 33065.
- $130.00 per family if registered & contributing members of Saint Andrew Parish.
- $250.00 per family for non-parish members and non-contributing members of Saint Andrew Parish.
- Registration and contribution verification will be done according to the envelope number or FaithDirect.
- Should you need to make payment arrangements, please contact me at email@example.com or call the office at 954-905-6323
Start of Religious Education Classes:
We look forward to seeing you at Mass during the summer. We will mail a letter indicating the class placement and schedules by the first weeks of September. Classes will start in late September 2022. Please keep the Faith formation staff in your prayers, and be assured that we are also praying for you and your family.