To View in Spanish: Select Spanish in the Drop Down Menu in Upper Right Corner of the Website
Dear Saint Andrew Families:
Thank you for allowing us to collaborate with you in the faith formation of your child. “Parents have the unique responsibility for the education of their children; they are the first educators, or catechists. They catechize primarily by their witness of their Christian lives and for their love for the faith. When children are baptized, parents accept the responsibility to raise their children in the practice of the faith…”
(National Directory for Catechesis 234-235)
At Saint Andrew Religious Education program we are committed to help you foster your children’s faith, and to assist you in your role as catechist by providing an environment that will allow your children to learn, experience and grow as members of the Catholic Faith and disciples of Jesus.
Saint Andrew Religious Education Program offers the following Catechetical/Faith Formation classes:
- Systematic Religious Education for students in Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Sacramental Preparation for Reconciliation and Eucharist
- Sacramental Preparation for Confirmation
- Sacramental preparation for Baptism for children ages 7 to 17. If the student is not baptized, he/she will be place in a first year sacrament formation class.
The First Communion Program begins in 1st grade, though most students enroll in 1st and 2nd Grades, we can prepare students at any grade level. It’s never too late! The confirmation program begins in 7th grade.
- The Archdiocese of Miami Sacramental Guidelines state that: young people, who have been baptized as infants, should be catechized for the reception of any sacrament for a period of at least two consecutive years.
Online Registration for 2021-2022 is now open – please contact the Religious Education office with any questions or inquiries. Please use the links below to register online. If you have questions or would like to register without going online, please contact Marilyn Gomez at 954-905-6324 or via email email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Please submit a copy of the child’s baptismal certificate. If the child is going to Confirmation, please submit a copy of the First Communion Certificate.
- $125.00 per family if registered & contributing members of Saint Andrew Parish.
- $250.00 per family for non-parish members and non-contributing members of Saint Andrew Parish.
- Tuition includes a $50.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Registration and contribution verification will be done according to the envelope number or FaithDirect.
- The non-refundable registration fee of $50 is due at the time of submitting the registration.
- An upfront payment of partial or full tuition in addition to the non-refundable registration fee is due and appreciated at the time of registration. Tuition includes a $50.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Should you need to make payment arrangements, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 954-905-6323
*We realize that the current situation may have created financial stress. We do not want this to deter you from registering your child/children for Religious Education. Please feel free to contact the religious education office; we will work with you in the strictest confidence regarding such matters.